Multilevel Network Marketing post –
6 Daily Actions for MLM Success!
I just watched a video on the Daily Success Stream of ILG. How great to start the day with guidance from successful people in life and business!
The video was entitled “6 Daily Actions” by Jim Britt. Some of you may find this useful.
Jim stated that there are six things that you can do every day to ensure your success in multilevel network marketing. These daily steps are:
1. Be sure to use your products and share them with others.
2. Be sure to share the business opportunity, but don’t try to be an expert–just be a messenger. Use the tools to tell the story.
3. Be sure to follow up and always ask “What’s next?”
4. Be sure to build yourself a team. First look for leaders to join your “success unit” and then help others do the same.
5. Be sure to develop your leaders into a self-sustaining “power unit”.
6. Be sure to apply self management. Manage your attitude, vision and goals.
This video is definitely worth watching as Jim expands on all these actions in an active, conversational manner.
Jim encourages us to evaluate ourselves daily on whether we took the 6 Daily Actions. This will keep us on track to multilevel network marketing success.
Nice job, Jim!
Managing Your Attitude for MLM Success!
I referred to this last daily task in an article I wrote (“The 6 Key Elements for Online Marketing Success“) as “self-work”. By self work I meant:
1. Self work means maintaining the right mindset. It means working on your belief system. Do you have limiting beliefs? Is your poverty mentality limiting your business success? Free your mind of any limiting thoughts about your ability to do this business and about whether your business will really work. “Stinkin Thinkin” will hurt your business.
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.” — Zig Ziglar
2. Self work means constantly looking for ways to add value to others. You should become a seeker of new ways to market. This will require investing time in learning online marketing. Additionally, you will want to improve your professional skills, like leadership, mindset, marketing, public speaking and presentation, closing, telephone recruiting, etc. Then, you can share what you learn with your team via webinars, teleconferences and seminars. The more you learn the more valuable you become to your team. Always ask yourself, “What more can I give to others?”
“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” — Albert Einstein.
3. Self work means being prepared to work hard to build your online business. The “newbie” is typically seduced by the idea that they can make big money with little effort. You have to be willing to focus time and money to achieving your dream of online marketing success.
Visit again soon for MLM Success tips!
To our success,
“Inspiring Dreams, Empowering People, Transforming Lives”
A Home Business Marketing post