Maybe you don’t want to jump out of an airplane, go bungee jumping off cliffs, or any of that kind daredevil behavior that gets some people excited. Still it has crossed your mind that you want to know how to be fearless, how to seize the day, and capture the job of your dreams. Perhaps you want to learn how to be fearless because you want to ask that guy or girl out that has been on your mind for a while and the only thing holding you back are your fear of rejection. There are so many reasons that someone might want to learn how to be fearless.
One such example is how to conquer the things that have been keeping you down and take control of your life.
Learning to be fearless starts
with you deciding what you want.
Sounds pretty simple doesn’t it, if you want to change careers but your fear of failure is keeping you from doing so then you need to simply learn how to be fearless.
There is that famous quote that goes something like…you shouldn’t fear things that you can change because you have the power to affect that change, and you should fear things that you cannot change because you simply cannot do anything about it.
In other words, if you are afraid of something that you can have an impact on go out and do it, whether you succeed or fail you will have at least tried.
Another famous saying is that the only way to fail is to not have tried in the first place. A lot of successful people failed multiple times over before they found their success. Donald Trump is a prime example, he explained at one point that he’s never been broke, he has been in millions of dollars in debt, and he has been a billionaire, but he has never been broke. Here is a man who truly understands what it means to be fearless, he takes risks that sometimes do not pan out but he is never afraid to try.
Being fearless means being able to do whatever your heart desires without worrying about failing.
Be fearless. Know that the only thing stopping you from achieving what you want in life is you. Grab a hold of those dreams and go forward, if you stumble if you fall pick yourself back up again and try harder.
“Be Fearless, Aim High!”
Here’s a passage from “The Information Station for Network Marketers” that I think is applicable to this post:
1. Today, I choose to quit allowing other people to control my thoughts. I refuse to be affected by negative people. Therefore, I will choose to spend my free time with positive people.
2. Today, I choose to stop blaming others for my problems. I will never use other people as an excuse as to why I cannot be successful. I will stop giving my problems to
other people to solve.
3. Today, I choose to quit being victimized by the media and other propaganda. It only matters what I know and in whom I already trust.
4. Today, I choose to control my own destiny. Nobody else pays my bills or has the responsibility to care for myself or my family. Therefore, I take responsibility for my own future.
5. Today, I choose to cast away fear completely. Fear is unbelief. I BELIEVE. Therefore, there is no room for fear in my life.
6. Today, I choose to stop complaining. I even choose to stop complaining about those who complain. If I complain, I remain. Therefore, I choose to be grateful in my conversations, but most importantly, in my thoughts.
7. Today, I choose to take the words “frustrated” and “can’t” out of my vocabulary. Both of those words reveal a false perception that I am powerless. I choose to shift my energy away from those things I cannot change and toward people and situations that I can change.
8. Today, I choose to be patient with people and treat them with honor and love. I choose this for all people around me, including myself, regardless of their past or my past or even how they treat me. I choose to see the good and success in myself and in others without evidence of deserving it.
9. Today, I choose to forgive all those who have hurt me in the past and all those who will disappoint me in the future. I even forgive those who deny hurting me or do not know they’ve hurt me. I understand that offense is an enemy to my destiny and will steal my success and peace. I have a forgiving and humble heart. I refuse to gossip or “vent” to other people.
10. Today, I choose to be decisive about my future and act upon that decision daily. I have made up my mind about what I want for my life, and I refuse to be passive about my future. I am a person of action. The centerpiece of my action is serving others. My highest call as a leader is to serve others.
I choose to adopt these 10 principles as a part of my new mind set that will take me to my destiny.
Visit again soon for more tips on how to Be Fearless!
Every Friday, this blog will feature a post by Freedom Freeda about mindset and motivational topics. Online business marketing success is not only about learning internet marketing tips and tricks, it is also about maintaining the right mindset to achieve your goals.
Helping You Succeed in Online Business Marketing,
“Inspiring Dreams, Empowering People, Transforming Lives”
© 2012 All rights reserved. Online Business Marketing – Mindset and Motivation – Be Fearless