Getting Started Online Mini Course – Plan
When Getting Started Online,
If You Fail to Plan, You Plan to…
by JC Dawkins
Getting Started Online Tips –
We already discussed the importance of getting a clear vision of success for your business.
The next step is to create your strategic business and online marketing plan. This will include the goals and action plans for making your vision a reality.
Here is what you will need to include:
1. Who is your target market?
2. What will you sell?
3. How are you different from your competition?
4. What marketing strategies will you implement?
5. What are your growth goals?
6. How will you accomplish those goals?
Goals must be specific and achievable, and you should assign a deadline for goals to be measurable.
Be sure to write your goals down and refer to them regularly. Also, re-evaluate your business goals periodically. Celebrate victories as you accomplish your goals.
Have you found this mini-course useful?
So far, in this 5-part, mini-course, we have covered:
1. Which business model offers you the best chance for online marketing success.
2. What resources you will need to successfully market your business online.
3. Why you will need to think like a marketer.
4. Why having a vision is so important to your online homebased business success.
5. How to write your strategic online marketing plan.
If you choose, I will continue sending you additional segments of this Getting Started Online Mini-Course.
Then, it will be time for us to get serious!
I’ll start giving you information to help you master the Internet Marketing Basics, like discovering a niche, choosing a product, and registering a domain name, hosting and setting up your domain and building a list.
Pre-Flight Checklist #6 for Getting Started Online:
- Answer the questions above to create your strategic online marketing plan.
- Commit to your plan.
Did you get the free bonuses I promised? You can get them here: Social Media Marketing Strategy Bonuses
If you found this page by searching the net, please subscribe to this mini-course, so you can continue getting access to this information, “Getting Started Online…Profitably“.
If you found this information useful, please Tweet it. Like it (Facebook) or Digg it.
I am the author of JCDawkins.com and the creator of the Strategic Online Marketing Mastermind on Facebook.
To online marketing success,
“Inspiring Dreams, Empowering People, Transforming Lives”
Affiliate Disclosure: The owner of this site is an affiliate of the products promoted.
Please join my Facebook Fan page: