Getting Started Online Mini Course – Resources
Resources Needed to Successfully Market
Your Online Homebased Business
or Small Business Online!
by JC Dawkins
Getting Started Online Tips –
In previous sections, we covered the skills needed for online marketing success and the business model I recommend.
We’re now ready to talk about the resources needed to run an online homebased business. It’s important to have the right tools.
Online Marketing Resources
I have listed some resources I recommend, and I included my affiliate links.
Besides the very basics that you must have in a computer, with Windows XP, and an internet connection (preferably broadband):
1. An anti-virus program to protect your computer
2. A zip program so you can open files that are sometimes zipped because they are so large
3. An email account to use for business
4. At least $200 to $500 for investment in your business start up
5. A credit card for business use to help satisfy expense tracking for tax purposes
6. A checking account for business use to satisfy expense tracking for tax purposes
7. A Paypal account — this makes it possible for you to accept credit card payments from customers.
8. A backup drive to ensure you don’t lose all your hard work
In the next segment, we’ll talk about how effective marketing is the key to the success of your small business or homebased online business.
Pre-Flight Checklist #3 for Getting Started Online:
- Review the list above and get the resources you need.
Did you get the free bonuses I promised? You can get them here: Social Media Marketing Strategy Bonuses
If you found this page by searching the net, please subscribe to this mini-course, so you can continue getting access to this information, “Getting Started Online…Profitably“.
If you found this information useful, please Tweet it. Like it (Facebook) or Digg it.
Post your comments or questions below.
Done with the exercise? Are you ready to move onto the next segment? Click here:
© 2010 All rights reserved. Getting Started Online
I am the author of JCDawkins.com and the creator of the Strategic Online Marketing Mastermind on Facebook.
To online marketing success,
“Inspiring Dreams, Empowering People, Transforming Lives”
Affiliate Disclosure: The owner of this site is an affiliate of the products promoted.