Video marketing is growing in popularity. In the online marketing arena, video can be used to get thousands of visitors to a site. If you are not using this form of online marketing strategy, read this article to see why so many entrepreneurs have chosen to do so.
Video marketing is simple, easy and powerful. As an added bonus, it establishes you as an authority.
Have you thought about promoting your products or services using videos?
See videos from My YouTube Channel below.
In the past, the extent of my video marketing campaign was creating a handful of videos introducing my blog posts and putting a link to my posts in the description. That strategy worked well back then; however it’s time for a change. I recently decided to expand my YouTube channel and launch a full online marketing strategy in video marketing. So, I’m taking a course entitled, Video Traffic Academy, to get the latest and greatest strategies to successfully market on YouTube and drive traffic to my blog. This course is so worth it! I’ll share some of what I’m learning in this post.
Here are 10 tips to help you create
a successful video marketing campaign
1. Create a video marketing campaign for long-term, auto-pilot, website traffic. I’m a huge fan of having a strategy in place. What is your strategy or concept? What videos are you going to make? How often will you upload a video? It is important to plan each one. Know what you’ll be talking about before you start filming, but don’t try to memorize everything. Just list the primary points you want to make and talk from what you know, or you can create a PowerPoint presentation with your main points and speak to those. That way the video will be much more genuine, and your viewers will appreciate that you sound natural, and not mechanical.
2. Get friends and subscribers. This will lead to more views, and more views will lead to greater authority. When your channel gets more authority, it will get higher search engine rankings.
3. Target keywords specific to your niche for an effective video marketing campaign. Then turn your keywords into titles. You see, by inserting your keyword in the title, the description and the tags, you tell the search engines what your video is about. Look for keywords with a minimum of 3,000 searches per month. Keep in mind that YouTube analyzes the dialogue and text on your videos to ensure the relevance of your content to the keywords you noted.
4. Do a search on YouTube to see how many videos you will be competing against in your niche. The lower the number, the greater the chance that your video will be ranked quickly.
5. Comment on videos and channels. When you leave a comment, the channel owners are likely to reply and may even view your videos and leave a comment for you, as well.
6. Set up Google Alerts for video results for your keywords. That way whenever someone posts something new for your keywords in your market, you will be notified by Google.
7. Be consistent and upload original videos consistently. There is “power in consistency”. One smart, video marketing strategy is to film several of these at a time. Then you can post a video at least once a week. This will enable you to build momentum. Also, you should consider editing them all at the same time, also.
8. Create videos that work. The types of videos that work best on YouTube include “how to” videos, videos answering viewer’s questions, or a video series.
9. Have a clear call to action. The call to action tells the viewer what you want them to do after watching the video. Your viewers typically need specific instructions. An example is asking viewers to leave comments at the end of the video or to visit your website.
10. Be sure to select the right thumbnail image. Many novice marketers overlook the importance of selecting the right thumbnail image. It must be appealing to your target market. The thumbnail will get noticed while people browse the videos in their search results. If it peaks their curiosity, they will be interested in watching your video and will click your link.
Here are 5 secrets to creating “sticky videos”
in your video marketing campaign
1. Keep them short. The optimal length is 2 to 3 minutes.
2. The more editing, the better. Feel free to edit or even re-shoot, if necessary. You can use editing software like iMaker or Window Movie Maker.
3. Add music.
4. Demonstrate something.
5. Be engaging, conversational and likable.
As I mentioned earlier, video marketing can drive enormous amounts of traffic to your website. YouTube videos typically rank very well in the search engines, and they can get shared on social networks. To successfully market on YouTube and drive traffic to your website, your channel should have niche-specific videos.
Video marketing is a hugely effective online marketing strategy. Follow the tips above to ensure the success of your video marketing campaign.
Visit again soon for more Video Marketing tips!
Click here to discover a system that will take you from
beginner to pro in social media marketing strategy
and teach you everything you need to know to get endless leads and blog traffic
for your online home business starting today!
Click here to discover a system that will take you from
You may also enjoy reading about Social Media Campaign.
As Google changes it’s algorithms, making social media play a more important role in rankings, video marketing is still a guaranteed source of targeted traffic.
This revealing video shows you how you can capitalize on this: Video Traffic Academy
MY VIDEO MARKETING EVOLUTION
You can easily see the evolution of my video marketing skills in these videos. I’m learning.
Home Business Marketing Updates
Masterminding, Fanpage Welcome
Continuous Learning, How to Recession-Proof Your Career!
Show Gratitude, How To Retain Customers
Online Home Based Business, Choosing What Is Right For You
Social Media Strategy, Why Your Business Needs Social Media
If you found this social media news post valuable, please tell a friend. I love reading comments, and I answer every question personally.
To Our Online Home Business Marketing Success,
“Inspiring Dreams, Empowering People, Transforming Lives”
© 2012 All rights reserved. Online Home Business Marketing – Video Marketing